- 20-25 frozen chicken taquitos
- 1 1/2 cups pepper jack cheese, grated
- 1 (10 oz) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (4oz) can diced green chilies
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350º Fahrenheit and lightly grease a 9×13-inch casserole dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream of chicken soup, diced tomatoes, onion, red peppers, sour cream, green chilies, red chili flakes, salt, and pepper until thoroughly combined, then spread a thin layer of sauce evenly in bottom of pan.
- Add an even layer of taquitos to the pan, cover with remaining sauce, and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cover with pepper jack cheese. Bake an additional 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve hot and enjoy!