- 1 lb thinly sliced deil ham
- 1⁄2 lb , swiss cheese sliced
- 2 packages hawaiian sweet dinner rolls
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 4 tablespoons brwn sugar
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons dijon mu stard
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Do not separate the rolls, just slice them all at once with a long serrated knife. Place both packages of bottoms on a sheet pan. Cover the bottoms with the sliced ham and Swiss and put the tops back on. Cut around the individual sandwiches.
- Melt the butter and combine with the next four ingredients. Pour over the sandwiches. Bake for 15 minutes or until browned.