- ¾ cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 (3.4 oz) package instant vanilla pudding, dry
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2¼ cups flour
- 1½ cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir together flour and baking soda and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars together.
- Add in pudding package and beat until well blended.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture slowly until well incorporated.
- Add chocolate chips or whatever add-in you chose.
- Roll into 1″ balls and place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 8-12 minutes.
Source : allrecipes.com