- 1 bunch of parsley about 1 1/2 – 2 cups
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2-1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Chop the parsley and garlic as small as you can.
- Place the parsley and garlic into a bowl and add in the remaining ingredients.
- Mix until fully combined.
- Use as desired.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator or freeze.
Calories: 24kcal | Fat: 2g | Sodium: 60mg | Potassium: 12mg | Vitamin A: 0.9% | Vitamin C: 0.7% | Calcium: 1.1% | Iron: 1.3%