- 10 oz fresh baby spinach (about 10 cups of torn leaves)
- 1 Granny Smith apple, sliced
- 1 Gala apple, sliced
- 1 or 2 avocados, sliced
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 2 whole fresh mandarin oranges, peeled; or 1 can of mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Marzetti® Simply Dressed® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- Chop 1/4 cup of pecan halves into smaller bites – set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all salad ingredients except for 1/4 cup of chopped pecan halves.
- Drizzle the salad with the dressing and toss. Sprinkle chopped pecans on top of the salad. Serve immediately.