DESSERT FOR ELEGANT DINING!
Don’t think that just because this dessert takes 10 minutes to make that it isn’t worthy of fine dining. The rich creamy texture along with the sweet (but not too sweet) taste makes this a perfect compliment for that fancy dinner.
This pie looks gorgeous on just about any diningware set that you may have so no need to worry about the aesthetic appeal when it comes to dessert time.
You should get about 6-8 servings with a 9-inch pie.
- 2 packages of instant vanilla pudding mix (3.4 ounces each)
- 2-3/4 cups cold milk
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 tub of frozen whipped topping (8 ounces), thawed
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Additional coconut, toasted
STEP 1:In a large bowl, whisk the pudding mixes, milk and extract for 2 minutes. Fold in whipped topping and 1/2 cup coconut.
STEP 2: Pour into the crust. Sprinkle with toasted coconut. Chill until serving.