- 7 cups potatoes, diced
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 2-3 cups ham, diced
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves
- pepper to taste
- 5 cups Ready to Serve Chicken Broth (I use low sodium)
- 1 cup 2% milk
- ½ cup sour cream
- Pepper to taste
- Add diced potatoes, onion, carrot, ham, thyme, parsley, pepper & broth to a crock pot.
- Cook on low 7 hours, or high 3 hours.
- Remove 2-3 cups of the potatoes/carrots and mash, then return the mashed mixture to the crock pot.
- Add milk and sour cream. Stir and cook an additional 15 minutes. Add pepper to taste. Makes twelve 1-cup servings.