- 1 pan 9 count Rhodes Warm N Serv Garlic Butter Rolls
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- ½ Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1-2 tsp dill weed (depending on preference)
- ⅓ lb of deli sliced ham
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Allow rolls to defrost for 10 minutes, then take partially frozen rolls out of the pan. Cut rolls horizontally, and put back in foil pan. By keeping them partially frozen they are super easy to cut without smushing the rolls.
- Mix cream cheese, minced garlic, and dill together, stirring well. Taste, and adjust to your preference.
- Spread cream cheese mixture across the rolls, and then layer on the ham and cheese.
- Place the top layer of the rolls back on.
- Bake at 325 for 25 minutes, until cheese melts. Enjoy!