- 2 L 7UP® or Diet 7UP®
- 1/2 gallon Raspberry Sherbet
- 2 Tbs lime juice
- 2 Tbs lemon juice
- 2 L Canada Dry Ginger Ale®
- 2 L Lemonade of choice
- In a blender or food processor mix together the sherbet and half the bottle of 7UP®, with the lemon and lime juice
- Stir in remaining 7UP®, and serve cold!
- Mix together and garnish with lemon! Serve over ice
- Mix the two together, put in a pitcher, and garnish with lemon slices and serve chilled or over ice!
*Fresh squeezed lime and lemon juice is best, but bottled works too
*I always split this into 2 batches so my food processor can handle the capacity without 7UP® spraying all over the place, but you can mix it by hand, or in a large capacity blender as well.