- 1 (7.5 ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 ounces block mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons pizza sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray cooking sheet with cooking spray.
- Make an indentation in the center of each biscuit.
- Sprinkle with oregano and garlic salt.
- Cut the mozzarella into 10 cubes. Place a cube in the center of each biscuit.
- Pinch dough tightly around cheese to seal. Seal tightly so the cheese doesn’t leak out.
- Place seam side down on a baking sheet.
- Brush pizza sauce over the tops of the biscuits.
- Bake at 375 degrees 10-15 minutes.