- 1 Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon white sugar
- 4 slices sandwich bread
- Stir peanut butter and ricotta cheese together in a bowl until smooth. Add vanilla extract, cinnamon, and white sugar to peanut butter mixture; stir until completely blended.
- Spread peanut butter mixture on one side of two of the pieces of bread; top peanut butter mixture with apples. Place remaining slices of bread over the apples.
ALL RIGHTS RE