- 1 (32-oz.) container chicken broth
- 6-7 cups sliced and peeled potatoes (1/4 inch slice)
- ½ cup diced white onion
- 1.5 cups diced celery
Add this add the end!
- 1 (16-oz.) pkg. velveeta cheese (this is the smaller box)
- 1 (8-oz) pkg. sharp cheese, grated (do not buy pre-shredded or it won’t melt well)
- cornbread and honey butter for serving
Slow Cooker Size:
- 5-quart or larger
- Add the chicken broth, potatoes, onion, celery to the slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW for 7-8 hours.
- Cut the velveeta into small cubes, add that and the shredded sharp cheddar to the slow cooker, stir gently until the cheese melts. Some potatoes will break apart, this is ok because it will help thicken the soup.
- Serve with cornbread and honey butter, enjoy!